Just the facts…
- Vocal performance degree, Morgan State University
- Certified music therapist thanks to Shenandoah University
- She’s usually singing in the stratosphere in her other universe (either opera, or as the tenor singer of Halo quartet)
- Other musical passion: Opera (see bullet above).
- Most importantly: She was, indeed, crowned Miss Maryland in 2007, and she is married to a hunk named Andy. They are welcoming their first child in, like, five minutes or so. Oh, and she two has a four-legged babies named Kuma and Kurro.