Just the facts…
- Vocal performance degree, Morgan State University
- Currently pursuing a music therapy master’s degree from Shenandoah University
- Relatively new to singing low notes, given that she’s usually in the stratosphere in her other universe.
- Other musical passion: Opera (see bullet above).
- Most importantly: She was, indeed, crowned Miss Maryland in 2007, and she is married to a hunk named Andy. Oh, and she has a four-legged baby named Kuma. Kuma has his own Facebook page. But he’s very selective about who he “friends.”
We’re totally serious about the Miss Maryland thing….