Just the facts…
- The only one without a music degree! Communications/English undergrad; MBA
- Occupation: Sr. Director in charge of membership, marketing and communications at a national association.
- Former Sweet Adelines Intl. experience—Diamond Ring quartet (Region 19 3rd place medalists), Stylin’ quartet (Region 16 Novice Champs), Pride of Baltimore Chorus (front row), Buffalo Gateway Chorus
- Musical passion: Just barbershop. She skipped her prom to see Keepsake sing on a chapter show and she married Richard Lewellen. Lots and lots of barbershop in her house.
- Most importantly: Mom to two third-generation barbershoppers, Morgan (9 years) and Bryn (7 years), who compete to sing as high as Tim Waurick.