Just the facts…
- The only one without a music degree! Communications/English undergrad; MBA
- Occupation: VP of Business Development and Operations at a national association.
- Former Sweet Adelines Intl. experience—Diamond Ring quartet (Region 19 3rd place medalists), Stylin’ quartet (Region 16 Novice Champs), Pride of Baltimore Chorus (front row), Buffalo Gateway Chorus
- Musical passion: Just barbershop. She skipped her prom to see Keepsake sing on a chapter show and she married Richard Lewellen. Lots and lots of barbershop in her house.
- Most importantly: Mom to three “baby” barbershoppers, Morgan, McKenzie, and Bryn, who are Bella Nova Chorus superstars.